Bodylift is a circular body lift that allows you to correct several imperfections at once: tightening the abdomen and buttocks, creating a waist, a seductive "profile". The purpose of body lift is to create a tighter and more aesthetically pleasing body contour. I perform these procedures on a regular basis, and I am confident that the results will exceed your expectations.
What is a body lift and how does it work?
A body lift is a procedure performed to correct and lift various areas of the body. There are upper and lower body lifts, depending on which areas of the body are being corrected:
- An upper body lift involves tightening and correcting areas of the upper body such as the creases under the breasts, the upper abdomen (often after an inadequate conventional abdominoplasty or mini-abdominoplasty), the subscapular area, and the lateral back creases. This procedure is used to remove excess skin.
- A lower body lift tightens and corrects areas of the lower body such as the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and flanks. The lower body lift can help improve body contour, excess skin and fat deposits, especially after significant weight loss or pregnancy.
Lower body lift is not indicated for everyone - in some cases a regular abdominoplasty is sufficient to tighten the skin in the abdominal area. However, it is the bodylift that allows you to achieve the maximum result. During bodylift it is possible to tighten the skin of the abdomen, earning diastasis, lift buttocks with possible increase in volume (see glutteoplasty), thighs, as well as remove excess skin and fat deposits. After such an operation you will really get a WOW effect, you will have a beautiful belly, ideal waist, tightened buttocks and disappearing "lugs" on the love handles.
When is a circumferential lift recommended?
The main indications for body lift are
- Significant weight loss - more than 10-15 kg. In such cases, there is excess sagging skin not only on the abdomen, but also on the sides. Abdominoplasty will not help - on the contrary, there will be even more excess skin in the waist area;
- Deterioration of the skin around the abdomen, waist and buttocks. The reasons can be various - stress, slight weight fluctuations, pregnancy and simply aging. Exercise and cosmetics do not help. However, with this condition, you can limit yourself to a semicircular lift - then the scar will not connect to the back and will be shorter;
- The presence of excess skin on the abdomen and buttocks with a tight, beautiful abdomen. This creates the effect of no waist and rounded shape of the buttocks, despite how you exercise them. Skin ptosis makes the figure look completely flat in such a case. And the cause is the excess skin. Even if you remove it without increasing the volume, you will still get a rounded shape.
Contraindications to body lifting are
- Blood clotting problems;
- Heart failure;
- Diabetes mellitus in decompensated form;
- Obesity of the 2nd degree and higher; body mass index higher than 31;
- a number of autoimmune diseases;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases (the procedure is postponed until the acute phase is over).
Only your surgeon can tell you exactly whether you have indications and contraindications for the circular lifting procedure, after a personal examination and diagnosis.