Mammoplasty is a category of plastic surgery that includes surgeries on changing the shape and size of the breast, eliminating aesthetic defects and restoring its elasticity. Mammoplasty requires the highest professionalism of the surgeon, flawless technique, so that the surgical intervention is completely invisible and the breast after the surgery looks perfect and natural.
Delicacy and Professionalism: the Clinic of Dr. Chornomyz in Kyiv
First-class medical care awaits you at the plastic surgery clinic of Dr. Olexandr Chornomyz. I am constantly working on improving my technique. For this reason, the clinic brings together the best specialists in their field who share my philosophy: to do own work perfectly or not to take it up. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and materials, which allows to perform the surgery efficiently and minimize the recovery period. Great importance is given to taking care of the psychological and physical comfort of the patient. But with all this, the pfice of mammoplasty is acceptable. In order to discuss the features, cost and schedule a consultation, call to the phone numbers specified on the site.
Breast augmentation is performed in the presence of the following indications:
- breasts of a small size, which makes a woman have complex;
- loss of volume due to sagging, it is usually caused by age-related changes;
- breast removal after oncology. In the treatment of breast cancer, the breast is often completely removed and then the plastic surgeon completely reconstructs it using implants.
Mammoplasty of another type has its own indications. So, reduction mammoplasty is done in case of an excessively large breast size, which creates a high load on one’s spine and its curvature. A lift is performed when the breast has lost its elasticity and shape due to age-related changes, after breastfeeding or drastic fluctuations in body weight. For all types of the breast plastic surgery, the indication is asymmetry. Another important point is the internal psychological condition of a woman. If she has small breasts, but it does not cause complexes and emotional discomfort, there is no reason to resort to plastic surgery.
Contraindications for the Plastic Surgery and Breast Augmentation
- oncology (even during reconstruction after excision of the glands affected by the tumor, the body first fights cancer, and in case of a recession, a surgery is prescribed);
- problems with blood clotting;
- diabetes milletus;
- some diseases of the heart, kidneys;
- infections, inflammatory processes;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
The breast plastic surgery is not done for patients under 18 years of age, pregnant women and mothers who do breastfeeding.
Rehabilitation after the surgery can last up to 4 to 6 months, however, staying in the hospital is required just for a day, for observation. In the first month, it will be necessary to refuse visiting the pool and sauna, and restrictions in sports are recommended for 3 to 4 months.